Monday, December 07, 2009

The Naked Truth

When Philippe Devereaux sees Chastain Thibodaux all grown up and fronting her first NYC fine-art exhibition, he's struck by three things: She's become even more dynamic and beautiful; he still loves her; and he's going to sue her blind if she doesn't remove from the exhibition three life-size nudes she's painted of him in living color for God and everyone to gawp at. READ MORE, BELLAS!
***
WINNER: Congrats, jedisakora, you've won a copy of Lisa Dale's "It Happened One Night!"

4 comments:

Becke Davis said...

I definitely have to get this book.

jedisakora said...

oh wow! Thanks so much. How do i get my mailing address to you?

Melissa

Jill Kemerer said...

You had me at Devereaux--that's my maiden name! Ooo-la-la!

Becke Davis said...

My maiden name is French, too!