Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Slap Me (FS)5

It's time for you fans -- and soon to bees -- of Jo Davis' Firefighters of Station Five series to rev up your big, shiny, fire engine-sized expectations, 'cause Davis' sexy, action-packed "Hidden Fire " lives up to all of 'em.

"Hidden Fire" at long last tells the story of... READ MORE, BELLAS!
***
TOMORROW: Hang with RBTB historicals correspondent Melanie Murray as she shares with you the d.l. on why there's nothing sweeter -- and more dangerous -- than a "Stranger's Kiss."
FRIDAY: Score another hot read rec for the weekend w/ RBTB CE Tracy Montoya.

5 comments:

Becke Davis said...

I'm excited to read this one. I've pushed it to the top of my pile!

Rain Maiden said...

I have never read a storie on a hawt firemen. Must check it out. Is Hidden Fire the last in the series?

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Hi, Rain Maiden! Oh, no! That's the beautiful thing. There are several more to come. When you check out this post, make sure to click onthe link at the bottom for some insider scoop on the upcoming stuff, plus another hot new series from Jo. :)

debbie haupt said...

this series looks sooooo very yummy. Oh did I say that in my outside voice. ;-) I guess I did. Can't wait to start.
Do you think I should start at the beginning guys. I mean I really want to read the hot tub scene and I know that's in the first one. but should they be read in order for those of you who've read them
Thanks
Deb

Gannon Carr said...

I love this series! Jo can write some sexy firefighters! Mmmm Mmmmm!