Sunday, November 01, 2009

One Way Out

Lori Foster's got a cool contest going on that helps raise funds for one of her fave non-profits, ONE WAY FARM for ABUSED AND ABANDONED CHILDREN. For each dollar you donate, score a chance to win one of 3 Gigantic prizes including the grand prize of signed copy of Lori's upcoming "Back in Black," PLUS 2 Nights Stay and Paid Registration Fee for Lori's 2010 Reader/Author Get-Together! Ex: $5 = 5 chances to win. Donate and score more Deets here. Contest ends Dec 20, 3 pm EST.

***
M. Night Shyamalan's "Sixth Sense" was one of the frikkin' scariest movies many of us ever had seen, right? I mean, thanks, M, for totally wiggin' us out with the whole "I see dead people" thing, right along with that earnest little boy's learning to happily coexist with undead as sorely in need of consciousness raising as they were hair-dos that didn't favor icky, matted gunk.

The idea of shades of the dead wandering our... READ MORE, BELLAS!
***
This Wed, you'll meet our newest RBTB team member, and Thursday, you can catch her first Feature Review! You're gonna love her style. Until Wed, I'll be directing you to H2H, cause I'm having a silly little surgery done and will be out of commish for a couple days. Happily for me, I hear the pain meds are marvelous. TMI?

6 comments:

Becke Davis said...

I'm donating to Lori's cause -- check it out. It's a good one.

ev said...

Hope all is well with the surgery. Enjoy those meds while you can, they are usually pretty good!

my word verification- apill. LOL!!

Becke Davis said...

Hope you aren't too stressed today, and that everything goes well. Take it easy (yeah, as if you know how to relax!) and just veg for awhile. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lori Foster said...

Michelle, THANK YOU for sharing the info! I really appreciate it.

Becke, thank you for taking part!

Hugs to all,

Lori

Princess Bumblebee said...

Oh, Michelle! I hope it all goes well!
Oh, yes, and Vykodin is VERY good, hehe! It'll make you (or maybe it's just me) snooze, hehe.

amy kennedy said...

I'm donating too Becke, she really does so much for the community.

Michelle, without you I never would have said yes to the good drugs during my colonoscopy...tmi?
Anyway, you never saw a happier mother the whole rest of the day.