Friday, October 16, 2009

A Little Bite Goes a Long Way

Just in time for Hallowe'en, the creators of VampChix and its sister book-club site, Bite Club, head to RBTB October 26 to kick off their week of Vamp Bash 2009 with dish about the late, great dark boys of blood. Bite Club's reading "The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2" this month and they dig into it October 30.

I wasn't always a fan of vamp romance. But I remember the with fondness the scene from Emma Holly’s “Courting Midnight,” in which her Upyr vamp’s elongating fangs, radiating thrall and provision of ultra- orgasm for his partner during dental penetration made me a zealot for all things leech. READ MORE, BELLAS!

2 comments:

Gannon Carr said...

Buona sera, Michelle! I love vamps and have ever since I read Anne Rice many moons ago. ;)

My favorite vampires are J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood. HAAWWT!! Zsadist is my favorite. He was the most tortured, so his discovery of love was that much sweeter.

Virginia Gal said...

I have loved Vampire romances since reading The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith, back when I was a teen (well before this whole Twilight saga!).

oh man, you asked who is my favorite vampire?? That is tough! I love Colleen Gleason's Gardella series, I can't wait to see Sebastien as a vampire. Of course, I also like Edward of the Twilight series and Damien from the Vampire Diaries.