Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lost (Sex) Symbol

Like everyone in Christendom, I read "The DaVinci Code" when it dropped a few years back. And I read it for one reason only: Brown and my husband attended the same small high school and college and - oh, this is fun! - were in glee club together. I just adore ribbing my husband about his having been in something that includes the word "glee" and only included men.

OK, yeah, you're picturing a bunch of guys in little pastel-plaid bow ties, aren't you? I knew it.


But back to the "The Da Vinci Code." So, I'm not... READ MORE, BELLAS!
***
Check out "Dan Brown Nosing," an eye-opening account of my double-date with Dan and Blythe Brown, today at BN.com's Unabashedly Bookish.

2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

You crack me up! I didn't read the book, but I did enjoy the fact that you could crack the codes before your husband. Glee club, indeed!

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

LOL, Jill! That's hilarious.

If you only knew what a moron I am when it comes to figuring out puzzles, whodunnits, etc. It was sweet victory.