Tuesday, September 29, 2009

7 PM EDT Tonight: Rocki St Clair Book Club @ H2H

Love Rocki St Claire? Join me tonight at Heart to Heart to swap comments with Rocki and the W. Melbourne, FL Barnes & Noble Romance Reader's Circle!

We're having a no-holds-barred "Hunt Her Down" book club tonight, 7 PM - 8 PM EDT. Stick around, 'cause we're posting an Exclusive Sneak Peek at "Make Her Pay" at 7.55 PM. Win a chance at a copy of "Make Her Pay" when you check out the excerpt from H2H.

Catch the H2H Online/In-Store Romance Reader's Circle here!

1 comment:

Becke Davis said...

I've been on the road all day and then had trouble with the hotel internet, so I'm afraid I missed all the fun. My husband did the actual driving, so I did my part by reading HUNT HER DOWN on the way up. It was so amazingly good, I made my husband stop at a bookstore en route to Chicago so I could pick up MAKE HER PAY. These books are so deliciously good -- definitely keepers, like all of Roxanne St. Clair's books!