Friday, May 08, 2009

Forget H1N1. This Is Contagious



Think of Trapt as a midlist author on the way to bestseller. This is kinda my fave Octane re-read these days.
***
Lord Ian winners: booklover1135; heatherb; caffey; ashley ladd; keira soleore
Final FS5 winner: JulieinOhio Congratulazione all! Please write me @ mbuonfiglio@rbthebook.com w/your snail mail by noon 5.11.
***
Tails of Love Pet Photo Mascot Extravaganza begins Tuesday with "Tails of Love" benefit anthology authors GuestBlog including Lori Foster, Stella Cameron & Pals. Have fun 'n help pets in need!

3 comments:

Julie in Ohio said...

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. If you're daughter, be sure to go visit mama. We really eat this day up.

I really like Trapt.
Thanks for the seranade this morning, Michelle. Thanks also to you and Jo for the book. I'm so thrilled. YAY!!

orannia said...

Thank you Michelle for sharing such a wonderful story, and your daughter's poem, which BTW is amazing!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers. Yesterday was the first time since I can remember that I didn't celebrate Mother's Day (we celebrated in NZ yesterday).

Congrats to booklover1135, heatherb, caffey, ashley ladd and keira soleore! And can I just say I'm gutted to have missed Jennifer Ashley's post. I've heard so many good things about this book!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks everyone for commenting, hope you had a happy mother's day, and happy reading!

Jennifer Ashley