Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Romance (un)Defined


A B&N.com community member asked me to define romance, so I happily and somewhat irresponsibly do so today at "Unabashedly Bookish" in the Book Clubs section at B&N.com. Click the pic and join the convo.

Remember: 1. Sign in to B/N.com, then 2.sign in to the Book Clubs section. I swear, it's easy. Don't go havin' myLifetime flashbacks.
***
Tomorrow: Tawny Weber visits tomorrow! Her current and upcoming Blaze erotic reads, "Coming on Strong," and "Going Down Hard," [giggle if you must, cheeky Bellas] are super! She'll talk tomorrow bout a hero I've never heard of. Maybe you have...
***
Friday: Brenda Novak joins us to kick off her Online Auction for Diabetes Research. Her hot new book, "The Perfect Couple" is out July 30. Check out her site for info about freaky 3D glasses and trailer.

3 comments:

orannia said...

No, Lifetime login flashbacks we do not want :)

Thank you Michelle! I'll try and stop by!

MarthaE said...

Thanks for giving the instructions for those who are new. As you know I did finally figure it out the other day. *G*

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Yes, MarthaE! You actually were the one who helped me figure out what I was doing wrong! Thanks very much for that! And I should let you know that my contact at b/n.com thanks you, too, for getting out that message. :)

you're not kidding, orannia! I still wake up some nights in tech terror!