Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wearin O The Dirty Green



I was gonna post photos of hot Irish actors. I was thinking to tell you my favorite St. Patty's day joke. The easy one would have been to list my fave Irish-themed romances.

Instead, Bella author Michele Hauf made the decision for me when she sent me a special gift related to RBtheBook/Blog's Favorite Irish Actor Who Always Plays British and Remains So Marvelously Dirty and Androgynous in the Process, Jonathan Rhys-Myers.


And so, bonny, bonny, Bellas, please click on JR-M's photo below -- and use the not-so-secret password KING -- to view the first two epies of "The T
udors."

Grazie, Michele!

***
So, what did you think?
***
Vivi Anna GuestBlogs Monday, March 19 to celebrate her new novel, "Blood Secrets," next week's Feature at RomanceBuyTheBook.com!
***
Encore! Mille grazie, Leslie Carroll, for your lovely and funny GuestBlog yesterday. It was a very special day for us, and we welcome you to return. :)
Encore due! angel, ellie, traveler -- you've each won a copy of Leslie's "Herself," and a clover charm from Avon!
Encore tre! And, yes, Bella MaryKate, you may think of it as your birthday gift (and an early one to JulieO!)from your girlfriends here at RBtheBlog.

9 comments:

Vivi Anna said...

me first me first...

I love me some dirty irish men. mmmm, JRM is so deliciously naughty looking I can't help but lick my lips. Could you imagine what he'd be like in bed? HAWT!!! and I bet he's kinky...

At least in my dreams he is... ;-)

Julie in Ohio said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MK!!!!

HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY!!

When I think of dirty Irishman the name that pops in my head is Colin Farrell. And I don't think we need to get into my dreams... :p

Michelle--Thanks for the early wishes. DH is taking me out tonight to celebrate.
I see our Vivi is guest blogging on my birthday. That should be quite a day. WOO HOO!! :o)

ev said...

I got all excited today when i was shelving books- and there was Vivi!!

I got up at 6am and shoveld and blew snow for 2 hours ans was still an hour and a half late for work. I am going to go curl up with my puppies and read. How's that for an exciting St Pat's Day? Hubby is making dinner. LOL

I have Kim Harrison's new book which is due out Tuesday. I guess the only book we can't borrow early is Harry Potter. But I will find a way to read it before it goes on sale, even if I have to read only on my hour break everyday!!

ev said...

Vivi-Wait until you read the new Kim Harrison coming out on Tuesday!!(if you haven't already that is.)

I knew that there was a reason I went back to work for Borders!!

Stacy~ said...

Gabriel Byrne. Older man, once married to Ellen Barkin. I always figured he had a really dirty, kinky side, and that works for me LOL.

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Hi Michelle,
Sorry I haven’t been by lately – I ate some bad food 48-72 hours ago and haven been a prisoner on the couch. Feeling a little better now though, at least enough to think somewhat rationally.
I don't really have anything else to say today (given the essence of your Post), but I have to ask: if Nicole Kidman Irish? (Whew...!!!)
Bill

amy*skf said...

Ooh-ooh Stacy, I lurve Gabriel Byrne--there is something so...I don't know, but yes--yes, he's great.

I have had the hardest time getting on to comment.

And Vivs I'm almost done with Blood Secrets--god it's good. Way to go.

Ev--I love Kim Harrison, and I'm glad you went back to work too.

Happy Birthday everyone (belated to MK and early to Julie)

Dr. Bill, sorry you weren't feeling well--and even I get the Nicole Kidman thing.

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for your condolences regarding my stomach issues -- and it is getting better.
Glad you got my Nicole Comment (I was sick... not dead),
Thanks again,
Bill

Michele said...

Glad to send the 'secret' password your way, Michelle. I knew you would appreciate it.
I attempted to watch the dang thing all weekend but it keep skipping, or wouldn't load smoothly. I wondered if all the bellas here were online viewing it at the same time and slowing the bandwidth. :-)

Will make another attempt today. Must drool over, er, watch, Jonathon!
M