Sunday, March 25, 2007



***
JR WARD Visits Tomorrow


Monday, March 26


With 3 Awesome Contests:


1 Lucky Commenting Bella wins an autographed copy of "Lover Revealed" from JR.

5 LCBs win copies of LR from PenguinBooks

And One LCB who joins Romance: By the BookClub tomorrow (entry form to in sidebar at your right) is entered with BookClubbers to win an exclusive drawing for
a copy of "Lover Unbound,"
the very minute it's released!
***
What are you gonna ask JR?

***
Encore! Grazie Karen Anders for visiting with us yesterday and talking the butt-kickinest womens around! So great of you to drop in, and especially at such short notice. :)
Encore due!
loisa edwards and laurie, you've each won a prize from Karen Anders' blog yesterday. email me your snail mail at mbuonfiglio@RBtheBook.com. Felicitazione, Bellas!

10 comments:

MaryKate said...

Jeez, I have to work tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll find a way to pop over...lots.

What am I going to ask the WARDen? Oh that's easy. But I'm not telling, cause I want to ask tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. I've done no reading this weekend, been watching b-ball on TV and enjoying good friends. Hope everyone else is having fun too!

mee said...

LOL I'm sure there'll be no shortage of people here asking questions tomorrow.

orannia said...

I'm so excited I can hardly breathe! I'll have to think about a question for the WARDen - I'm rather useless at asking good questions.

orannia *who is off to find her thinking cap*

readingissomuchfun said...

WooHoo! Will be here tomorrow. Sounds like alot of fun going to happen :-) Congrad's to yesterday's winners YaY!

Hugssss
Linda.H.

kim said...

this sounds good

ev said...

Promise me no spoilers. I have all the books here, just haven't been able to devote the time needed to read them- meaning no interruptions!!!

Don't have to work, but we are taking off in the afternoon to head out for a concert.

Mona said...

A question… I'll think of something.

Julie in Ohio said...

My question is for Michelle:
If we previously joined the book club do we need to rejoin tomorrow to be in that contest?
Lover Unbound!!!! Holy Smokers...



LR is such a great book. I reread it this weekend and it still knocked me out. I'm really curious about the relationship between V and Butch. And when is John going to transition? I just can't wait for that.

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Glad you are all gonna be there!

The contest will be exclusive to all RBtheBookClubbers old and new. You don't have to sign up again, the winner will be drawn from all members.

Dawn (mamand3) said...

Just gotta say.... I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED LR!!! You are truly gifted, I should be mad at you for that, but I gotta get over being grateful first. :)
Muuaaahh!
mamand3 (one of your demented cellies)