Sunday, December 03, 2006

Let's Squawk About Sex (And Stuff), Baby

News!!! During Squawk Radio Week + a Day, Check out Romance: B(u)y the Book for exclusive first peek at excerpt from Lisa Kleypas' "Sugar Daddy!"
***
Finally, a chance for all of us who complain nobody gets -- or knows -- the difference between erotica and erotic romance -- a chance to kvetch and moan and define the stuff we love so well.

Hot Topic Week is begins tomorrow!

Kate Duffy, Senior Editor for Kensington books, and creator of their steamy Brava line kicks off Hot Topic week Tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 4 with a frank and funny GuestBlog about what makes sexy books romantic.

The week continues with GuestBlogs exploring hot lit and women's sexual fantasy by: Tues, Adam Nevill (Erotica Editor, Virgin); Wed, Jaid Black (Author/CEO Ellora's Cave); Thurs, Ian Kerner, Ph.D., (Sex/relationships expert); Fri, Emmah Holly (Author, erotic romance/erotica)

***

And now, for something completely different:

A noble, hip, and humerous riff on Arthurian legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon's buddy, Kinley Mac at Romance: B(u)y the Book. Oh. Don't forget to take the Survey! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

***

SQUAWK RADIO WEEK AND A DAY, DEC 11-15 + 18 !!!

Mark your calendars, tell your friends...

Join Connie Brockway, Eloisa James, Lisa Kleypas, Elizabeth Bevarly, and Teresa Medeiros as they get us ready for the holidays -- perhaps kicking and screaming -- but ready nonetheless.

What gets you to remember to check out the blogs you like?

Encore! Grazie mille to Bella Vivi Anna for her hard core GuestBlog about kick-ass heroines and what makes em easy to love. Please come back again, Vivs!

8 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

To remember to check out blogs, I save them in my favorites which I check each day...e-mail reminders are helpful sometimes too.

Julie in Ohio said...

It's not hard to *remember* to come and play with the Bellas. My hugest prob is life. My boss seems to think I should work at work. *pffttt* And my kids think I should do laundry or feed them or do something else completely wasteful. *shrug* What's a girl to do?

catslady said...

I just know where I like to go and hopefully I can get there every day but I must admit once in a while I have to miss a few.

Playground Monitor said...

I have 'em bookmarked. But of course I have to remember to click on the bookmark icon and open it up. :sigh:

Usually I can remember my own blog and the Bellas. The rest, well...

Marilyn

Stacy~ said...

Hi everyone, I just got back from vacation and I missed you guys! I'm disappointed I missed Vivi's big day but it looks like you guys had fun. Hopefully next time I'll be around.

I basically keep my fave blogs in my head - there really aren't a lot of them that I visit because nowadays, it seems like the ones I visit don't update daily or even weekly. This one is a must, and a few others, but I've cut back quite a bit. Especially when I see a lot of "repeat posts" between similar blogs, usually the hot topic of the moment will circulate.

Speaking of hot topics, I got the opportunity to interview our Queen Bella over at my place:

www.trelainastarblazer.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think. Michelle was great, as you can imagine, and did all the work. She's a star :)

ev said...

Mine are all on my tool bar and I click everything there alomst daily- comics, blogs, pogo and bank account. I have a set routine and if there are a lot of posts, I forget doing the house work or whatever was planned until I am done!!! Priorities, ya know??

kim said...

i hope to be there

Keira Soleore said...

The geek in me loved to create a Windows command script that opens up one Internet Explorer window per blog I want o check. I have a total of 10-15 blogs that I check daily. But I have about 4-5 top favs that I make sure to check diligently; I can get out of my command script at any point.