Monday, April 03, 2006

CosmoChix are in the HizOWse!







This is so wicked cool!

Please add a new blogspot to your daily Blog Crawl:

CosmoChix.blogspot.com



CosmoChix are:

Betina Krahn, Cynthia Williams, Emmah Holly, Michele Hauf, Lois Greiman and, Moi!

Yeah. I'm not sure why they're letting me hang with them, either.

We've banded together because we love romance and are all attending the upcoming Romantic Times Readers' Convention in Daytona this May. While we're there, we'll be hanging with readers, rubbing elbows with Industry Types, and, best of all...

Throwing a decadent Cosmopolitan party for a couple hundred of our closest romance readin' friends! We'll be serving up yummy Cosmopolitans, delicious food, and a certain Mr. Romance contestant we know and love.

Plus, we're giving away a gorgeous diamond and pearl necklace you can enter to win!

Head on over to CosmoChix every day for new blogs by all us Chix, and register for your chance to Win the Bling. You don't have to be at the party to win.



Encore! Stay tuned for more from our man in the RT Convention Mr. Romance cover model contest, Travis Grieman, pre-med student and all-around good sport.

8 comments:

amy*skf said...

Hey, I've been there and blogged. I kept checking in every couple of days to see if a post was up--and then it was!

You have to check out the cover of Betina Krahn's new book, okay the guy, the guy on the cover--and Cynthia William's cover is awesome.

amy*skf said...

Williams'--Doh!

Anonymous said...

Didja get nekkid in Jamaica? *grin*

Welcome back!

Stacy~ said...

OH, there's finally a post? I've checked a few times but nothing was up. I'll have to go check it out....

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Hi, everybody! Thanks for checkin in at CosmoChix. It went up last week and I, of course, was in Jamaica, not gettin nekked, Anny, where I would have liked to, which was on the beach. But I couldn't do that to innocent children and anyone who ever hoped to be able to stomach food again in this lifetime.

Can we talk a little about women who apparently are so comfortable with their bodies that they will put on bikinis no matter what their size, shape, etc, and work it big time? Rather than being mortified by it, I'm totally envious. I want to be that comfy in my own skin. I'm really giving the whole nudist thing a lot of thought.

Did you know that in Jamaica if a young guy thinks a chick is dressed hot he can tell her she "looks trash?" But not, "you look like trash." Wicked is also big there, like that car is wicked, "you got wicked bumper, girl" (nice bum), etc. Must be the British influence like back in Boston where wicked is popular, especially the tried and true, "That Danny O'Flanigan is wicked pissah!"

Amanda said...

Ooh, cool Michelle! Will definitely check out Cosmochix...

I LOVE the different variations of English all over the world. It makes me sad that all the different American variations are starting to die out in favor of "tv speak." Will add "looks trash" and "wicked bumper" to my vocabular list! *grin*

Vivi Anna said...

I love 'wicked bumper'! I too am going to use it in my every day banter with others....

Because well, I have wicked bumper!!

Welcome back Michelle, and I'll be checking out your new cosmo blog!

Amanda said...

Uh, I meant vocabularY!!! Guess I'm not as good an editor as I thought...