Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome J.R. Ward!



Tomorrow's almost upon us, the day we welcome J.R. Ward to Romance: By the Blog!

J.R. will be blogged-on for a LIVE blogchat at 4.00 pm EST, so I hope you'll drop by to chat with her about the Black Dagger Brotherhood, writing, her gorgeous hair, and whatever you can think up.

Don't forget to pop over to Romance: B(u)y the Book to find out why I gave J.R.'s newest, "Lover Eternal," one of only four "4 1/2 star" ratings in the history of RBtheBook!

Then come right back here to Romance: By the Blog to blogchat live with J.R. Ward!

Encore! We're hot on his trail. For an update on our mission to hear from Nathan Kamp, page back to yesterday's blog.

3 comments:

MissGrace18 said...

J.R. is a awesome lady, I read the first book of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, "Dark Lover" which she graciously sent to me, signed, when I could not find it in any stores. She is a WONDERFUL lady, full of fun and an imagination that won't quit!
I have preordered the next nbook, "Lover Eternal" and am waiting on pins and pointy teeth to get it!
I wish I would be able to be here for the chat tomorrow, but alas, I have to work till 5:30 pm.

J.R.--From me to you, Have a great day and I hope to talk to you soon!!!!

Lili

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Lili: I love the pointy teethy line. Why can't I be as funny as you guys?

I agree. J.R. Ward is a lovely person in addition to being a terrific talent. But, I'll tell you what. Maybe you could just check in after work and say hi to the rest of us? I know I, at least, am a poor substitute for J.R., but the others can be a lot of fun...

MissGrace18 said...

Of course I will, J.R is one of my Favorite ladies of all time, but now that I have discovered you, I will be luuuuuurking!

Lili