Thursday, March 30, 2006

Un Bel Typo (A hot-lookin guy)



Here in the great Midwest, we Eyetalians are seen as kinda exotic. Folks think we're passionate and always exploding with emotion, the opposite of the staid Norwegian stereotype. (I once saw a snack called "Hot Dago on a Stick" at the MN State Fair, but I won't elaborate on my reaction.)

Anyway, I like being Italian, and being married to one. Even though I once swore I'd never marry an Italian. I also swore I'd never read romance novels.

So I ask you:

Which Italian guys are all that and a bag of cannoli?

Fabio? Andrea Boccelli? James Gandolfini? Canta, Bellas!

Encore! The guy in the photo is my husband, Dave, and I'm glad you can finally meet him. We're very happy together. He can't keep his hands off of me and is very demanding sexually.

Encore due! The guy in the photo is actually Italian actor John Battaglia. So sue me.




12 comments:

La Karibane said...

LOL, you got me. When I saw the picture, I tought "!@#$% that man is so !@#$ hot!!!!" and drooled all over the damned desk.

BTW, came here via EJ's newsletter, liked both your e-manifestations and promptly sent the links to 3 RN fans of mine.

Keep up the good work.

Monica Burns said...

WHat a scrumptious babe!! Thanks for making my mouth drop!! ROFL

Monica

Dylan said...

LMAO! That was a good one!! What a hottie!!

Amanda said...

Ha! You got me. I thought, WOW you go, Michelle!

He is a dreamboat! My favorite Italian is Bobby Cannavale, who used to be on Third Watch. He is a sexy, sexy man...

Julie in Ohio said...

Try as I may, I can not think of any Italians. I can think of Scots, Irish, Hispanics, but no Italians.
I'm not fond of Fabio. He looks too girlish for me.

I do like the picture of your "husband", Michelle. He is very HOT!

rachd said...

Boy, you just keep finding them, don't you Michelle? =) I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with Italians, but nothin' doin' yet. I'll think of something, I'm sure, when I'm at work and all access to blogger is blocked. Boo hoo hoo. I've missed you guys!

Stacy~ said...

Good Lord woman, I truly believed that the hottie was your dh - you are so bad LOL.

Geez, why is this so tough? I can't think of anyone either. Fabio does nothing for me. Give me Gerard or a Adrian Paul or Matthew McConnaughy, but I don't think any of them are Italian....

Julie in Ohio said...

I finally thought of an Italian.
Sylvester Stallone. In his early years.

Playground Monitor said...

Raoul Bova from "Under the Tuscan Sun." Hubba hubba!

Marilyn

Valeen said...

HAHAHA! Just had to leave a comment - that had me bursting out loud. And you got me, before I read the second encore, I was thinking Hot Damn.

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Hey, Valeen! So glad you chimed in. Just told my husband about the blog entry today. He didn't think it was as humorous as me. I guess I should have written a third Encore! that says that what I wrote about the other guy is actually true about my husband? WWTMI (Way, WAY too much info, no?).

Valeen said...

LOL! Never TMI! Well, not never but it takes alot to be TMI for me.