Tuesday, February 14, 2006
1. Read a book by Ian Kerner, Ph.D (See "Valentine's PSA" blog)
2. Treat yourself to Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels, some of the best romance ranting, reviewing, and writing on the web.
3. Read your favorite erotic passage aloud to someone you love -- preferably someone who loves you, too -- and watch what happens. Probably a good idea to do it in private, or at least in only a semi-public place, which can be, actually, quite exciting.
4. Read "Almost a Gentleman," by Pam Rosenthal, or anything by Robin Schone.
5. Enjoy photo of Clive Owen as King Arthur.
Encore! It's good to be me. Just got a delicious little giftie from Avon/HarperCollins announcing their new "Red" line of erotic fiction. I'm a big fan of erotic romance and wonder: how will Avon stack up against my girls Brava and Ellora? I'll just nibble on the chocolate bar that came with "If This Bed Could Talk," and see...
Posted by Michelle Buonfiglio at 9:40 AM